Create the "Topic links" block pattern using the WP core Column block and custom CSS classes.
- Show 8/9 items (on desktop).
- Items should scroll horizontally on S & M screens.
- The images should be circle shapes.
- Include a light grey background color.
- The block could use the core columns block to start with
- Links should be added manually with an open URL field.
- Add this animation to the hover state (possible with custom CSS) where both image + text are animated on hover.
- Insert a placeholder image in the backend for the block pattern.
See the design example at the top of the "Get informed" page