As a follow-up of the idea https://planet4.greenpeace.org/idea/show-hide-plugin-for-qas/ a new P4 block, codename "Accordion" has been designed.
The idea is to have a block that allows collapsible menus, behaving exactly like the "Column" blocks > Tasks Style on mobile (see screencast attachement).
- Implement the block based on the mock up provided (see below)
- The block should be WYSIWYG in the backend editor
- There should be two extra fields (Title & Description) similar to other blocks
- The block template should use jsx for both frontend and backend
- Add the block in beta group
Sketch file for design specs.
New things to add ideally, otherwise for a second iteration:
- Add a standalone link (should be set in the side bar of the backend)
- Add the possibility to choose between a dark or a light theme
- Implement the chevron from the Sketch file as a SVG icon.
- Remove the animation at mouse hover. The animation should play only on click.