Sup! It seems I need your help debugging the
listing pages. We may lack to do something for them to work, but I can’t
tell what. We are redirecting the tags for FI and NO right now, but I’d
prefer implementing/piloting the listing pages.
What I did so far:
- I enabled the “Use the new paginated tag, category, author, post & action
type listing pages.” option.
- Randomly selected the Fiskeri (37) tag to test with. Initially it only
showed the title/description.
- Toggled the IA setting off/on again like proper IT. It then started
showing the <li> elements, but they remain empty of content.
- Reproduced the issue on other tag pages. (see link to Energi down below)
- Confirmed author listing pages work. (the elements are dramatically
oversized, but listing does work, see author link down below)
For your convenience:
- View Fiskeri tag: https://www-dev.greenpeace.org/denmark/tag/fiskeri/
- Edit Fiskeri tag:
- View Energi tag: https://www-dev.greenpeace.org/denmark/tag/energi/
- View author page: https://www-dev.greenpeace.org/denmark/author/aabildlu/
- Tag overview: