Priority: Should have
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Accessibility next steps
Things that need to be done and broken down in tickets:
- Adjusted backgrounds so they are all white.
- Corrected vertical spacing so type is easy to read at all sizes.
- Brought P4 & Gutenberg blocks into line so the same type and vertical spacing rules apply to both types.
- The colour pallet has been condensed and minor non-accessibility friendly colours refactored.
- Modified all greys from red grey to blue grey.
- Create an enter Alt tag field in the backend. With a prompt about accessibility. This makes sure the content creator is aware.
- Make sure that all HTML mark-up is Semantic. So that TAB navigation, screen reader and ‘Reader Mode’ work perfectly.
- Create a section in the onboarding document that refers to the accessibility rules. Does & don'ts, 4.5.1 colour ratio, creating screen reader-friendly links.
- As Magali reviews, each of the existing blocks, check to see that the accessibility criteria are met.