Planet 4 Bug Report
Requestor's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requestor's Skype: debodeq
Description of the issue: Our take out action box from the right side of a
blog goes into the preview/description text of the blog (in the feed).
- This only happens when the "custom Take action boxout" block is added to a post (not by using the native "take action page selector" from the post attributes) and the Excerpt field of the block is filled out. Once this happens then the excerpt of post takes the excerpt of the block as well.
- Only happens when adding the take action boxout block as first block.
- This happens if the post excerpt field is not filled
- The excerpt doesn't include the take action boxout excerpt if the block is added after creating the page
- Remove "Take action boxout" excerpt from the post excerpt