Following the discussions with EN (Dan) about rate limiting, we will have to use a second API user with limited permissions to create the token for front end submission of forms.
This task is to create a second pair of fields in the EN settings (and change the label of the first ones to make things clearer).
1) Change label of existing API key from "Public API" to "Full Admin API key"
2) Change label of existing API secret from "Private API" to "Full Admin API secret"
3) Create seperator between the two above and the two bellow (a <hr> line probably)
4) Create field for FrontEnd API key with label "Frontend API key"
5) Create field for FrontEnd API secret with label "Frontend API secret"